Because Your Mission Matters
At Collins Group, we collaborate and innovate with people who change lives through philanthropic vision and action.
Collins, a division of Campbell & Company, supports the missions of our clients through our collective expertise and creativity in strategic fundraising. As the philanthropic landscape continues to evolve, we lead in both sustainable fundraising and capital campaigns. We are valued for asking the right questions, listening well and responding to each organization’s unique strengths, goals, and culture. We promise the highest standards of excellence, ethics, and professionalism in all our assignments and interactions.
Five Reasons to Choose Collins Group
- Leaders in Fundraising: Collins Group helps you elicit meaningful gifts from individuals, enabling your organization to reach its fundraising goals efficiently.
- Northwest Natives: Established in the Northwest for 37 years, we know the nonprofit landscape, local connections, and most productive ways to fundraise here.
- Proven Success: Having helped raise more than $1.4 billion for mission-driven organizations, our consultants are ready to take your fundraising to a new level.
- Change Agents: Collins Group’s experienced consultants bring energy and momentum to your organization, addressing the many complex challenges of nonprofits to prepare you for successful fundraising.
- Comprehensive Services: As a division of Campbell & Company, we offer access to sector expertise and a full suite of services to meet your organization's specific needs.
Why a CFRE?
All of our consultants are either Certified Fund Raising Executive or are working towards becoming one. CFRE is the only internationally-recognized professional credential for fundraising executives, and earning this designation signifies commitment to the professional fundraising field. The Collins team shares a deep belief in the power of philanthropy and how it can transform our lives and communities. We are committed to the highest standards of fundraising practice and ethics.
The Giving Institute
Collins Group maintains the highest standards and reputation among funders and is a member of Giving Institute, the association that sets the ethical and best practice standards for the consulting industry. Aggie Sweeney, President & CEO, serves on both the Giving Institute and the Giving USA Foundation boards.